Friday, April 27, 2018

.

-DON'T READ THIS. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT. JUST MY INNER THOUGHT BEING SAID OUT LOUD-

I don't know what I am thinking. My mouth is shut but I can feel the wave of everything in my mind. It is like a "gumpalan benang yang berserabut bila terlampau panjang". Yes, that is how I describe how my mind is. And everytime I want to think about something, it is like pulling a strand from the mess. It must be pulled carefully. Most of the time, I am tired of thinking you know. Because I never stop thinking. My friends say, "don't overthink". But how do I know when and which part to stop!!!

I am easily pleased. Mudah ambil hati bila orang buat sesuatu, tapi mudah cool down juga. So, does this mean people can do what they want with me because I forgive easily? Haha i forgive but I never forget. Pastu bila terasa, diam sediam diamnya, eh tetiba lepas tu okay balik. Hahaha. Entahlah ni berdendam ke? Tak berdendam pun, cuma entahlah tak tahu nak cakap apa. Apalah yang aku rant ni. Aduhaiii maybe ni salah satu cara aku figure out apa aku fikir kot. Nak sort out one by one.

Tadi aku menangis baca al-Mathurat. I don't know where to rant. I have diary but I am too lazy to take it and write out in handwriting. Nanti teradmire tulisan sendiri, end up baca satu diari tu. Ni pun tengah distracted. Aku buka laptop sebab nak buat past year! Hahaha apa ni.

Aku mudah terhibur even dengan lawak sendiri. Bahagia bila Syaz dah balik dari Malaysia because I think everyday she made my day. I laugh more and I EAT MORE!  (Harap harap bila dia baca ni, bertambah lah dia buat aku bahagia hahaha kbye Syaz).

Kan dah cakap jangan baca. Ni hanya bebelan yang  tak ada correlation. Just me and my thought. Love me please for whatever my ups and downs. And I am very grateful for the one who stays with me eventhough dia tahu je aku banyak flaws. Contohnya Syaz. Ni budak tak pernah penat layan aku. Kadang-kadang dia bebel sebab aku degil tapi akhirnya dia juga yang buat aku gelak.

No comments:

Post a Comment